Forum > Bike Help

RC 51

<< < (3/8) > >>

pkpk:
I had a Superhawk and can vouch for the pathetic fuel range.  Managing fuel was too much of a distraction on those long Wis rides.

tk:
Riding to TWISTAR a few years back we had an RC 51 in our group. It ran out of fuel a couple miles this side of Arcadia. The range on these bikes is almost as bad as the Superhawk. They are uncomfortable but no worse than my 2000 Ducati 996.  On the plus side they look very cool and they sound even better!

Mike Duluth:
I know about the milage on these big v twins, seems most of them have a short range. This bike is more of a novelty for me, don't have the money to keep a Duc going, so this will be the closest thing in my stable.

carlson_mn:
haha

Plus_P:
Hopefully my bud Matt will get out with us for a few rides this season, and he'll have all kinds of info on the RC for you. That's what he had prior to the CBR, including street and track time on it. RC was on my shopping list prior to getting my Falco...guess I'm just a sucker for a V-Twin? I'd definitely have one in "the (mythical) collection", but at this point it would have to wait for the Motard, ADV and Touring slots to get filled first. Anyway, keep yours low-mile, and I'll check back, mmmm, Spring of '15 :).
+Wade

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version