Forum > Safety and Riding Tips

A friendly motorist gets you a ticket.

<< < (2/2)

Chris:

--- Quote from: Greg on April 10, 2013, 05:54:59 AM ---For the record. My scenario is not a LEO trap as happened to Paul, but one where a cop happens to see the group rolling the sign just by chance.

--- End quote ---
I got that Greg. :-)

pkpk:
Chris,  for all I know, that other dude in the vehicle may not have been part of the trap but maybe thought it would be funny to instigate something.  They may well have been simply ticketing riders for rolling that sign without anyone promoting the violation.  I will admit to doing it myself since it seems like it should be a no stop on right turn anyway.  BTW, I've witnessed this same sort of trap in Watertown too. 

Joel S:
on a tri state a few years ago, we all got pulled over for running the stop, this very way in wabasha in town. the gropup got on 10 i think it is, and they took off up the hill, squads came flying from behind, quite a few. Could have been the people i was with, not sure., i was ran and let go with nothing.

(same diesel day, one guy was nuts to butts for a few miles, not sure what anyone else got for tickets)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version