Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:02:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Leo's South  (Read 2249 times)

Offline jfoo

• View Profile
Leo's South
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:53:07 PM »
Just bought a new bike at Leo's South, and was very happy with the experience. They negotiated on the price, were very helpful, let me take a demo ride, and were low pressure on the inevitable additional warranty sale.

I'd recommend them.

j

Offline mngir1

• View Profile
Re: Leo's South
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:43:28 PM »
Jfoo is back in da house!  YAY!!!!! 

Pics! Pics! Pics!

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »
Who cares how good Leo's was to you, what did you get?

Good to see you here John.

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 08:41:31 AM »
I've bought a few bikes there, I like the low key.  Their extended warranty is good if you put on lots of miles, keep your bikes 3 yeas and chose a bike with iffy parts.  I made over $1k on my 3 yr Futura extended warranty.  Although the guy selling it to me wouldn't clarify which electrical parts were and were not covered.  That was slighty concerning to me since I only received a one page description (it is a self-funded plan run by Leo's, not a national plan).
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline jfoo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 09:01:41 PM »
It's a BMW F650GS. Fits Ann & I better than the tiger, far better than anything else we've tried. No pics yet, sorry.

The extended warranty is from BMW, so I suspect it is more clearly worded. I might change my mind, I've got 3 years to do it.

j

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 08:57:56 PM »
It's interesting how good the BMW F650 series bikes are. Such a simple machine, but somehow they compete with much more complex and expensive machines. I'm always amazed at how many riders with large amounts of experience end up with these bikes.