Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:09:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dunlop Tire For Sale  (Read 1684 times)

Offline wiemanca

• View Profile
Dunlop Tire For Sale
« on: July 06, 2013, 11:00:29 AM »
For Sale: Dunlop Front Tire, less than 1,100 street miles, 110/80ZR18, D205, from ST1100. 
New, was $170.00, sell for $40.00, OBO.
I am selling this tire, because it is a radial.  I had matched Dunlop radials, and the rear tire had a flaw.  They replaced it under warranty, but, Dunlop no longer makes that size rear for a ST1100.  I used the warranty money, to buy a pair of Metzler Interacts, which are bias-ply.  If you have Dunlops, you may want to buy this tire, so that you have a match when you need it.
Contact  Carl,   deniseandcarl@yahoo.com, Owatonna, MN
We Ride for MS
msmotorcycleride.org

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Re: Dunlop Tire For Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 11:10:04 AM »
"Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°. Patented high performance technology by Metzeler for both front and rear tyres.
 Steel features a higher stiffness than textile and this allows the reduction of the tyre weight. Steel radial belt reduces the dynamic deformation of the tyre under centrifugal forces giving  the tyre an excellent high-speed stability. Thanks to the more uniform heat distribution, mileage is increased and wear characteristics are more uniform."

All Metzeler Interacts are in fact RADIALS

What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline wiemanca

• View Profile
Re: Dunlop Tire For Sale
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 05:21:48 PM »
I did some checking and MISTER is correct.  I wish I had done more checking before the dealer sold me 2 tires.  Well, I still want to sell the Dunlap.  It will be several years before I ride enough to wear out the new Metzeler.  I don't have enough time to ride lately.
We Ride for MS
msmotorcycleride.org