Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:11:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello everybody  (Read 2272 times)

Offline d hawk

• View Profile
Hello everybody
« on: May 05, 2014, 11:11:55 PM »
Greetings from Duluth.

Looking to see some new sights and meet some new people! I ride a ktm 690 enduro r, soon to have a set of street rims/tires on her. So far I have logged a chilly and measly 302 miles this season. Getting tired of this once a week "nice weather" bs! Atleast the snow is almost all gone tho  ::)

Safe travels
-Dan

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everybody
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 07:40:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Given the cold and snow you folks have been getting 302 is a good total, especially for riding an enduro!

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 07:49:05 AM »
      Yea another Duluthian, Dan will prolly be joining the trailer queen crew (as Vince calls me) Hoping to get him down for the Spring Green event to meet everyone. When I met Dan he was riding an Aprilia Factory, I was a bit jealous.
   Welcome Dan 8)
Push Harder

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 09:33:48 AM »
Welcome, Dan

I have a whopping 70 miles in so far.  You are a long distance tourer in comparison.

Offline Neub

• Randy Neubauer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 01:15:19 PM »
I have only made it to Kwik Trip and back (2 miles) to fill up.  Have a feeling going to be real sore after a couple days on the road as I head out on a 3000+ trip this Sunday
2009 BMW K1300s

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 07:13:16 AM »
Have a great trip.  Where to?

Offline Neub

• Randy Neubauer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 07:52:13 AM »
KY, TN, NC, SC, WV, VI.  Meet up with my son in Cincinnati for our semi annual father/son twisties trip (always scheduled during his semester breaks)
2009 BMW K1300s

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 05:28:26 PM »
Great sounding trip!

Offline d hawk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 06:53:15 PM »
That trip sounds awesome! Those are some serious miles.

Submitted a renewal for my man card a few minutes ago.  8)  Rode to school this morning when it was about 50 degrees and severely windy. Just rode home about half an hour ago in 42 degree rain and lighting. Another 46 miles to add to the log book for today! Time for a sauna, hot shower, and getting ready for a good ole 12 hour noc shift.  :(

Mike, hoping to be able to attend spring green. My 17' rims are set to arrive Tuesday next week. Tires should be in tomorrow. However, I need to submit my time off four or more weeks in advance. I missed that dead line. Only myself and one other man are trained to work the shift I work, aside from my supervisor who would be willing to come in only after hell froze over. Been trying to play the switch shift game, just awaiting the word if his wife will let him switch or not. Fingers are crossed!!!!