Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New - Old Member  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Gerry

• View Profile
New - Old Member
« on: July 04, 2015, 12:28:28 PM »
HI all, This is Gerry Strathman.  I have been a motorcycle rider for a bit over 50 years.  (Yep, I am old).  I have been retired for a while and live most of the time in Las Cruces, New Mexico.  I am now spending the Summers in the Twin Cities.  I am not fond of the cold so I go back and forth as the weather dictates.  I rode with HSTA for many years but discontinued my membership as there is no chapter in New Mexico.  I do ride with an informal group of Las Cruces and El Paso guys.  I currently have a Ducati Multistrada in NM and a Ducati Hyerstrada here in MN.  I just acquired the Hyperstrada after selling my 2003 Honda Interceptor.  I am eager to put some miles on the Hyperstada.  I know a few of the long-time members and am eager to meet the rest of the MSTA members.  Hopefully on rides.  Since I am retired I can ride almost any time I am not bicycling.  I now have two passions "Motorcycling and Bicycling." 

Offline mudduc

• View Profile
Re: New - Old Member
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 05:37:24 PM »
Hi Gerry,

Welcome.  I'm a new member as well.  Hope to see you on a ride sometime soon.  My boy's baseball season ends next weekend (7/11, 7/12) with a tournament so my wife and I should be able to join a ride or two soon after that.  Like the looks of that Hyperstrada.

Later,
Kent

Offline tk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 06:02:02 AM »
Hi Gerry, Now that you are available on weekdays you should join Guzzi's "Hill country rides". We ride during the week into WI and usually lunch in Independence. I know you have ridden that area back in the day, probably with
 Mike.

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 09:17:59 AM »
Welcome Gerry, hope to see you on a ride soon.
Push Harder

Offline Gerry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 05:06:46 PM »
The Hill Country Rides sound great!  Just what I need.  How do I get info about days, times, start locations, etc.  Once I figure things out - I will be there.

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 09:53:58 PM »
Welcome back to Minnesota Gerry, Hope to catch up with you sometime.

Offline pkpk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 01:27:55 PM »
Hi Gerry!