Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:19:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Seanabusa  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Sean298

• View Profile
Seanabusa
« on: October 18, 2015, 09:29:24 PM »
Heard of mn-msta recently from Vince. Decided I'd join up for more rides going on and stuff. I'm already an active member on Zerogravity and MNSBR.

My name's Sean, 20 years old, I've lived in Brooklyn Park for those 20 as well. I've been riding for about four years, busa for the last three. My 2002 hayabusa has 62k miles, 18k of those are mine. I do all of my own work, most recent the second year gave out, so I ripped the motor out, split the case, and had the gears undercut.

In the past I have gone cross county with my family, my dad, mom, and myself ride busas as well. More recently I hit twisties all around Minnesota and some Wisconsin.

Look forward to meeting up with more of you soon.

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
Re: Seanabusa
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 09:39:28 PM »
You will fit right in. Welcome.
Hope you had a good time today.

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 10:12:43 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Busa dave

• Faster for the Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 12:57:00 AM »
Good to see you young man   :D

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 08:05:35 AM »
Welcome, see ya on a ride soon I hope. If you're hangin with Vinnie it's best to start the year out with a clean drivers license, he's on a first name basis with most of the cops.
Push Harder

Offline tk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 03:58:27 PM »
Welcome, see ya on a ride soon I hope. If you're hangin with Vinnie it's best to start the year out with a clean drivers license, he's on a first name basis with most of the cops.

And ALWAYS have all your paperwork with you when you ride near Vince (DL, Registration, proof of insurance). He gets hassled by the cops a LOT and anybody that happens to be with him gets hassled too. They don't call him copmagnet for nothing.  Welcome! See you on a ZG or MSTA ride sooner or later.

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 04:34:12 PM »

And ALWAYS have all your paperwork with you when you ride near Vince (DL, Registration, proof of insurance). He gets hassled by the cops a LOT and anybody that happens to be with him gets hassled too. They don't call him copmagnet for nothing.  Welcome! See you on a ZG or MSTA ride sooner or later.
The last cop says I can take a picture of everything and keep it in my phone. No more paper work to store on the bike.
I learned something new that time. And following his instructions paid off as well. No ticket. He thought my bike was to fast to go the speed limit. So he let me go. Close one.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 04:42:57 PM by vince »

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 08:27:01 PM »
Pleasure meeting you last weekend. Looking forward to seeing you on a ride.