Forum > Introductions

Seanabusa

<< < (2/2)

tk:

--- Quote from: Mike Duluth on October 19, 2015, 08:05:35 AM ---Welcome, see ya on a ride soon I hope. If you're hangin with Vinnie it's best to start the year out with a clean drivers license, he's on a first name basis with most of the cops.

--- End quote ---

And ALWAYS have all your paperwork with you when you ride near Vince (DL, Registration, proof of insurance). He gets hassled by the cops a LOT and anybody that happens to be with him gets hassled too. They don't call him copmagnet for nothing.  Welcome! See you on a ZG or MSTA ride sooner or later.

vince:

--- Quote from: tk on October 20, 2015, 03:58:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mike Duluth on October 19, 2015, 08:05:35 AM ---Welcome, see ya on a ride soon I hope. If you're hangin with Vinnie it's best to start the year out with a clean drivers license, he's on a first name basis with most of the cops.

--- End quote ---

And ALWAYS have all your paperwork with you when you ride near Vince (DL, Registration, proof of insurance). He gets hassled by the cops a LOT and anybody that happens to be with him gets hassled too. They don't call him copmagnet for nothing.  Welcome! See you on a ZG or MSTA ride sooner or later.

--- End quote ---
The last cop says I can take a picture of everything and keep it in my phone. No more paper work to store on the bike.
I learned something new that time. And following his instructions paid off as well. No ticket. He thought my bike was to fast to go the speed limit. So he let me go. Close one.

Ray916MN:
Pleasure meeting you last weekend. Looking forward to seeing you on a ride.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version