Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:29:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kent Larson's Garage Sale  (Read 2010 times)

Offline mudduc

• View Profile
Kent Larson's Garage Sale
« on: September 11, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »
Hey All,

I'm trying to clean out all the extra bike stuff from my garage and I'm posting a quick list here and on the mnsbr site before needing to start doing the hard work of pictures, complete descriptions, asking prices, etc. needed to put the stuff on ebay and craig's list.

I'd really like everyone to come over this weekend and make a bunch of low-ball offers so I can clean out all this crap. Should we have a party?
Does anyone remember the great fried chicken sandwiches my wife used to make for the Moto GP watching parties?

If I can't get anyone to clean me out of inventory, heavy sigh, I guess I'll have to start listing things with picture on ebay and craig's list, _shudder_twitch_.
Here's a copy/paste of what I have listed so far over at http://www.mnsportbikeriders.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77444
If anything gets sold, I'll edit here and there with a (sold) note.

(sold) - Honda CBR929RR Pilot seat - very good condition
- Honda CBR929RR Left mid fairing Erion Racing colors - Erion stickers scratched through, some scratches in the plastics, no cracks, all tabs intact, good for sanding/priming/new paint.
- Honda CBR929RR Left lower fairing Erion Racing Colors - Erion stickers removed so just solid black, some scratches in the plastics, no cracks, all tabs intact, good for sanding/priming/new paint.
- Honda CBR929RR Left lower fairing Red/White colors - some scratches through the stickers, some scratches in the plastics, no cracks, all tabs intact, good for sanding/priming/new paint.
- Honda CBR929RR Right lower fairing was Red/White colors but painted solid black - took a lowside that ground through the paint/primer and into the plastic but still intact. Can't be made perfect even with sanding/primer/paint but all intact just a bit thin in a 3 x 7 inch patch. Would work great for track skins.
- 1996,7 Honda CBR900RR Triple Tree from Erion Racing - All straight with all hardware and bearings - ok condition. A few minor nicks but one of the turn lock tabs is broken off.
(sold) - Lockhart Phillips Brake Lever for Honda CBR, VFR, (Stock #240-1203 OEM #53185-KV0-006) - new in box.
(sold) - Honda CBR929RR Throttle tube and hand grip - small tear in rubber.
- 2000,1 Honda RC51 Right OEM clip-on - great condition. Some marks from use but locating tab intact with pinch bolt, straight.
(sold) - Two Brothers Racing SV650 Solid Mount Footpegs - New in box.
- Fox 2.0 Resi MC Shock rebuild kit (#803-00-014-B) - New in bag.
- Yamaha WR250R Mirror - Genuine Yamaha part no 3C5-26290-00 - New in box.
- Goodridge double banjo bolt part no 408-1007 - New in box with 2 crush washers (should be 3 and one is showing copper tarnish)
- Lockhart Phillips hand grips, red - New in box.
- Lockhart phillips rear stand spoolies part no 213-10 - new in box with bolts and washers and nuts.

- One complete 1997 Honda ST1100 with 137,000 miles and broken front wheel from being stuffed under a guard rail. Forks missing. Will be parting out.

For the WR250R I have:
- slightly bent OEM handlebar
- right mirror
- stock muffler with broken weld between can and mid-pipe
- EXUP motor
Everything but the mirror is free. Mirror $20?

For the 1995 Ducati 916 I have:
- Corbin seat
- OEM front rotors
- OEM front fender
- Carbon rear wheel fender
- Carbon cover for rear brake line
- OEM air scoops
- Rear stand (the one that comes shipped with the bike)

Some additional bits:
(sold) - OEM front fender from 2001 Honda CBR929RR, very nice condition
- OEM front wheel from 1996 Honda CBR600RR, paint polished off in a strip around the rim on both sides (I don't know why)
- OEM front forks from 1998 Honda ST1100 ABS, good condition
- OEM front wheel from 1998 Honda ST1100 ABS, good condition
- OEM shocks for Suzuki SV650, Yamaha R6 and Honda RC51
- OEM front and rear turn signals for various bikes (about 4 sets)
- Ice racing tires for XR100
- Ice racing tires for WR400
- two sets of dirt tires for XR100
(sold) - Some bags of Dzus fasteners from Lockhart Phillips
- Windscreens in very nice condition for ST1100, Triumph Trophy 900.
- Soft inner bags for the Triumph Trophy 900.
- Bike covers for Ducati 916, Honda ST1100 and generic large bike.

I guess I should add these bits too. Sad that I'm not going to use them any more:
- Full race leathers (2 sets, need to check what size, brand and condition)
- Daytona EVO race boots, red/white/black, probably size 8 usa sizing as they were always too tight for my size 9 feet.

No more racing for me, ever.
(I'm really depressed now)
Later,
Kent
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:16:50 PM by mudduc »

Offline mudduc

• View Profile
Re: Kent Larson's Garage Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 09:18:18 PM »
In addition to the above (sold) edits, I should add:

- Scotts steering damper with a mounting kits for a bunch of bikes.  I think there are adapters for the GSXR1000, SV650 and CBR929 at least.  Used only a dozen weekends over one year of racing but showing a disappointingly large amount of oxidation on the pivot pins while sitting on the shelf the last 8 years.

Keep in mind that I'm looking for low-ball offers.  Feel free to make an offer for any of this stuff that you'd feel is border-line insulting. I'll probably take it just to get the stuff gone without having to take nice pictures and add detailed descriptions and get all the stuff up on ebay or craig's list.

Later,
Kent

Offline mudduc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »
Adding on 9/13:
For the Pit Bull front stand, I have two pieces:
F0001-052, Adapter #2, (Sleeve for Standard Pin, F0001-050)
F0001-008, Pin #8 (Looks like it fits the Yamaha R1 and R6)

I dug around on Pit Bull's website and they have a fitting chart
http://www.pit-bull.com/mm5/pdf/fitting_chart_pins.pdf

It has a bunch of bikes listed for the standard pin plus the Adapter #2 (a couple Aprilia, most Ducati, The 2002+ RC51, etc.).

Anyway, how about $5 for both?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:34:23 PM by mudduc »

Offline mudduc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 12:14:42 PM »
For the 1999 Suzuki SV650 I have:
- Headlight
- Choke lever and cable (Ha! Remember chokes?)
- All four turn signals
- Left passenger peg and bracket
(I assume the right bracket was needed for the exhaust.  I probably have the right passenger peg somewhere.)
- Air filter

I think that's my last addition to the list.  I'll start eBay and Craig's List ads in a few weeks.
I really appreciate having sold stuff before having to put up more formal ads.  Thanks guys!
Please snap up anything else you need as I'm a motivated seller and would rather sell a bit cheaper and avoid the hassle of eBay.

Later,
Kent Larson
text for faster replies: sex 1 too eight 6 ate 3 for 1 four (you can figure that out, right?)