Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:33:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mindoro Cut??  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Tumbler

• View Profile
    • Better Livivng Thru Mondern Chemistry
Mindoro Cut??
« on: May 08, 2016, 02:10:20 AM »
On my way back to my place in WI this last Fri part of my route included WI Hwy 108 thru the cut but I thought it seemed different than in the past.

Maybe I'm crazy & I didn't go back thru just to see but thought I would post up this question to see if others have noticed that this year if you've hit it.  I also thought I remembered hearing that the 108 was re-routed to take the cut out.

If anyone has insight on this I'd love to hear it.....unless like I said I am just crazy.  LOL
Mark Cell  612-910-3339    Business website: http://www.amway.com/justlivin
Check it out...great deals for riding season snacks & such!!

Offline Greg

• There is nothing heroic about my member, trust me.
    • View Profile
Re: Mindoro Cut??
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 05:39:50 AM »
Hey Mark. Has it been several years since your last time through it? I looked at Google Maps street view and it looks like it did for me last year, but I haven't been through it this year. Perhaps memory is deceiving you?  :)
These people have taught me more about riding than any day spent on a track: Larry B, Tony K, Vince J, Mr. Wonderful, V2Neal, Marty F, Kevin B, Devon W, Ehrich, Mike A, John L, Arnell, Kirk, Ray C

Track days are like climbing the rock wall at REI.
Perhaps I need to stop taking the high road.

Offline beedawg

• View Profile
    • Ride Safe, Ride Smart! Motorcycle Safety Training
Re: Mindoro Cut??
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:23:02 AM »
Could you have ridden the section of 108 north of Mindoro? The scenery is similar, but the turns are less sharp. The Cut is south of Mindoro and north of West Salem.