Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:03:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: It's not my ride.  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
Re: It's not my ride.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2018, 01:16:05 PM »
They make bras you know.
I refuse to wear a bra, it makes my boobs look small
Push Harder

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 03:54:19 PM »
They make bras you know.
Just as Erich states........no bras allowed on track that are not under your clothing

besides duct tape is also referred to as "racers tape", "go fast tape"............. and I wanted to race and go fast..... lol

(okay maybe pretend I could do both that day, so I must have needed more tape........)
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 04:54:10 PM »
Racer's tape makes me look faster.

It is like playing for an audience.  It sounds like I play much better when my audience has been drinking.

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 06:33:55 PM »
5 of us finally made it to Rockton BBQ.......... Man it sure is a good thing they kept the chicken on the fire and warm since last August for us.......

We even made one extra wrong turn today to make up for the one wrong turn last August............. I figure now since we got there it is a net sum zero????

10 second video clip attached............ Devon is such a lucky guy! Good thing we got to the bottom of the rumor and lies or this wouldn't have been possible.....

video clip of foolishness runamuck.....

Why you ask.......... Well because we can and do enjoy ourselves whenever the opportunity presents
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 09:38:42 PM »
How the hell do I get this vid to run on my computer?
Push Harder