Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:43:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Monday morning funnies...  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Monday morning funnies...
« on: January 14, 2019, 04:51:59 AM »
Monday morning funnies.................
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
Re: Monday morning funnies...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 08:49:33 AM »
Good morning Lloyd---That's worth a smile or two.
Push Harder

Offline KG_66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 03:33:35 PM »
Nice.  Thanks for that!  One more.

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:51:46 PM »
I saw a guy today on Hwy 100 in Edina ridding a Yamaha R6. Poor guy. Must not of had a choice.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 02:28:32 PM »
M          Minnesota
N

M            Motorcycle
S             Sprint           (Sport, sprint....... we do sprint around more than sport around?)
T              Touring
A               Association

Anyone riding yesterday must have been very cold. 7* start and a 20* high is certainly not my idea of fun..........  But hey, apparently he is committed to ridnig?!?
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 02:34:16 PM »
here are a couple more for your Thursday dulldrums.......

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 12:31:17 AM »
Oh what the hell, I have to add this one................

The dumbs thought passing something without any knowledge of it was agreat idea for Odumbo, but something everyone with an ounce of brains knows will not work- they can't fathom.........

Glad Pelosi and her spineless followers were shut down today! She belly aches and does nothing to "make a deal" then wants to leave for a week to insure has to do nothing for another week all while claiming she cares what those 800,000 are going through......
Whatever, she and her ilk are worthless scum
And why oh why should taxpayers pay for her and 6 'collegues' and 93 of Pelosi's family members and another 85 family members from these other 6????
 So 178 family members flying on Air Force One on taxpayers dime, with no official business and for no other reason than what.... family vacation........  is now acceptable? Politicians need to be reigned in and reigned in hard!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:29:57 PM by Deplorable, thank you! »

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2019, 12:27:21 AM »
Nothing actually funny about this one

It is one of those true, but sad it even needs to be said ones..............

Too damn many think they are "owed"......... Hell that is why more than half the illegals show up- get "FREE" shit off the backs of the taxpayers........

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2019, 12:28:58 AM »
oh hell

What is the difference between a G spot and a golf ball?

A man will actually search for the golf ball

What is the difference between a Dunlop motorcycle tire and 365 used condoms......
One is a goodyear and the other is a great year!

lol
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:30:47 AM by Deplorable, thank you! »

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 01:17:32 PM »
A Blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.
She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him,
“Ive kidnapped you." She then wrote a note saying, "Ive kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, Blonde.”

The Blonde then taped the note to the kid`s shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.
The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree. The blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, “How could you do this to a fellow Blonde?”

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
No truer words ever spoken....

Offline wiemanca

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 07:53:36 AM »
Here is another Funny.  And true!
We Ride for MS
msmotorcycleride.org

Offline wiemanca

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 07:55:09 AM »
And then on a more serious note...

We Ride for MS
msmotorcycleride.org

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 06:11:58 PM »
Here is another Funny.  And true!

I saw a meme where the bottom captions was;

Harleys please continue to not exceed 30mph in any curve

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2019, 02:36:59 PM »
 A little more of colored taste, but funny none the less