Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:34:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Monday morning funnies...  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Re: Monday morning funnies...
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 07:57:38 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0KvnL4YD9U

who hasn't felt like this with their computer, cell phone or pretty much any other electronic device................

I love the sledge hammer guy at about 3 minutes in, who keeps a sledge hammer in the office? or perhaps he went out to his car? In any case, that is some funny shit.....

The key to your anger is controlling it and not letting it control you- geeze........... words of wisdom right there folks.

and fyi I am not angry, I simply don't tolerate stupid assholes and make no qualms about calling them out.
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 03:01:31 PM »
Another goody albeit a little old..........
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 11:46:07 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/ilhan-omar-happened-because-media-chose-to-lie-to-you/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-rashida-tlaib-being-dragged-out-of-2016-trump-event?fbclid=IwAR0vMHKKooJcOcIGZwE4aFUuGwFlfw9QkQ34Wt9_EZGmkYx0I61ENd3G348

These two are so worthless, that one could only laugh if they weren't so damn dangerous to America and American citizens (white christians and jews namely.... But they both hate America and everything and everyone that isn't just like them, the intollerent leftists strike again)

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 12:33:36 PM »
SO sad what has happened to the country since 2008................

People afraid to speak their mind freely for fear of hurting someones feelings and being called a racist

police in NYC getting buckets of water thrown on them and all they do is walk away, which will just empower the leftist asshole criminals to do even bolder and more disrespectful things escalating it until police are forced to take action--then of course the leftists assholes will scream how the police abused them

An era of smart phones and stupid people

An era of complete contempt and disrespect for America and American citizens (especially white males)

An era where people with mental health disorders and plain old insane people are considered normal and should be allowed to identify as anything they want and accepted all while badgering and berating the actual sane and normal people who know what the fuck they are.....

An era where big government rules everything and no matter who is in there nothing ever truly changes, it just keeps getting worse because all those politicians care about is themselves and getting re-elected so they can continue to fleece american taxpayers out of billions and billions each year and shove as much of that as they can steal into their own private coffers

An era where so many think their feelings are more important than actual facts and logic has been replaced with make believe feelings

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 12:36:08 PM »
Sad but true!!!

The leftists have made it so

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 12:38:21 PM »
Truth right here.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2019, 12:43:07 PM »
Always my motto !

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2019, 12:48:08 PM »
Anyone going to run out and try this?- make sure it isn't at one of those liberetarded stores- they wouldn't understand.....

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2019, 05:34:02 PM »
I so laughed at this one......... lol

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2019, 04:14:30 PM »
never been my experience, but hey..........

You have to hand it to the guy, he has one that can't leave him and is going after another......

some people are so greedy.......

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2019, 04:15:02 PM »
Ebay funnies..........

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2019, 04:05:24 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2019, 02:17:32 AM »
How a woman stops any and all arguments.......

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2019, 04:09:18 AM »
Truth bomb right there..................

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2019, 09:25:25 AM »
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9045707776/h3A7A53B5/

So true far too many days.......