Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:20:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Monday morning funnies...  (Read 3514 times)

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Re: Monday morning funnies...
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2019, 06:10:47 PM »
Best conversation I will have all day too!
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2019, 06:12:12 PM »
If only..........
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2019, 06:13:15 PM »
Never cared and still don't....  ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »
More truth....but the leftists dumbs would never understand the truth anyways! All they know how to do is point fingers, place blame on everyone else, hate everyone with a differing opinion and call them one of the phobes and not view facts at all-instead they make up their own false reality based on their own hate and their own crimes

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2020, 05:16:01 PM »
If Monday cannot see me, does that mean monday won't come?

asking for a friend (who happens to be hiding behind a tree hoping Sunday never ends)

https://me.me/i/if-i-cant-see-monday-monday-cant-see-me-right-fe40f7ed00f14b708caf591cea6c139b