Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:31:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: QATAR  (Read 897 times)

Offline GUZZI JOHN

• View Profile
QATAR
« on: March 10, 2019, 05:59:16 PM »
 Quite a result for the Doctor-5th row start to .6 sec from front!
john pierson

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
Re: QATAR
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 07:15:47 PM »
Exciting race it was.

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:45:14 PM »
 That is what happens when they ride around about 1.5 seconds off pace "conserving tires" for all but a couple laps.....

Keeps everyone close

Now about that post race cool down lap crash..................... hmmm
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline GUZZI JOHN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 06:28:06 PM »
 Did the "DEVIL CHILD" ram Dovi??
john pierson

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 08:29:49 PM »
How about the post race protest against Ducati and Yamaha could follow. Both use that tire protector.

Offline GUZZI JOHN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 02:52:26 PM »
WHAT!!?? AN ILLEGAL FENDER.
john pierson

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 05:24:25 PM »
https://www.cycleworld.com/complaints-lodged-against-ducati-at-qatar?con=TrueAnthem&dom=fb&lnk=TA&src=SOC&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c8a27919ebbef00013be9ae&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0NTwH4s2Vq_vQjCRqixfaHqRmDs19mJY6wsTJuKmWRUqpp2FaKF6kgboE#page-3

Ducati has gotten special treatment to make thier bikes competitive for decades

To me;  it is the premier class....... They don't even remotely represent production bikes, so why care about pretending that they do?

But since they do live in fantasy land, I suppose everyone should then play by the same set of rules..........
(no over sized tanks, no aero advantages, no extra displacement, no weight savings for one brand and not others etc......)

Funny how Yamaha also ran that lower cowl thing in this race (with zero rain to deflect or debris......it can only be concluded it was for cooling of the actual tire and an aero advantage otherwise they wouldn't bother to skirt the rules and risk losing all points and a monetary fine when they knew ahead of time the protest was coming... ie they could have taken it off)
and yamaha didn't get protested (yet?)........ maybe because they aren't really competitive even if they cheat............. So nobody gives a shit about losers cheating

Calling it a tire protector is an insult to people with even half a brain........ (and I know you are used to talking to those half brain deads all day, but get real--- lets be factual here)
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 08:39:28 AM »
Nobody gives a shit about losers cheating----that's so funny Lloyd :nutkick:
Push Harder