Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tour de France / Yamaha Nikens  (Read 523 times)

Offline Greg

• There is nothing heroic about my member, trust me.
    • View Profile
Tour de France / Yamaha Nikens
« on: July 15, 2019, 06:41:17 PM »
File this under FWIW. Julia and I enjoy watching the Tour de France which is taking place right now. We are both bicyclists, so it's fun watching the top riders do their thing, as well as all the wonderful views of France. The tour officials, as swell as some of the camera crews are riding Yamaha Nikens. Kind of cool seeing them in a real environment. (They look sluggish, heavy and awkward to me  :P)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 05:44:26 AM by Greg »
These people have taught me more about riding than any day spent on a track: Larry B, Tony K, Vince J, Mr. Wonderful, V2Neal, Marty F, Kevin B, Devon W, Ehrich, Mike A, John L, Arnell, Kirk, Ray C

Track days are like climbing the rock wall at REI.
Perhaps I need to stop taking the high road.

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Re: Tour de France / Yamaha Nikens
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 02:58:15 PM »
 I think most any motorcycle with 2 riders and camera equipment is heavy, slow akward and sluggish (compared to same bike running with a solo rider) ?!?!?!?
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!