Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:04:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I need trailer space or a trailer to borrow for 7/10 Zalusky trackday  (Read 1650 times)

Offline singerdav

• View Profile
I haven't posted much here, I used to post more on the old Yahoo board.  I'm wondering if someone who is also attending the 7/10 trackday has an extra space on their trailer and wouldn't mind hauling my motorcycle also.  Or if there is someone who would be so kind as to loan/rent me their trailer to use myself.  I have a hitch on my Subaru, but no trailer yet. 

I had been on the waiting list for next Saturday and got in!  Am really hoping I don't have to ride up there with all my stuff bungied to the bike...

I was at DCTC last night, it was fun to see people I haven't talked to in a while, Kyle and Brent and Deb. 

Thanks!

David Hinrichs

Offline Sanders

• View Profile
I'll be out of town, but you can come down to Hastings and snag my Kendon. 24 fat squirrels oughtta do it   :D  I've got straps and stuff. Lemme know

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:41:42 AM by Sanders »
Last edited by Temporal Security Agency: 8-25-2026 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Deleted unlawful reference to future history

Offline singerdav

• View Profile
I'm in St. Paul.  Sanders if I take you up on that, does that mean I have to capture or otherwise eliminate 24 squirrels from your general area?  Or is that 24 squirrels prepared in the manner of my choosing?  Squirrels are good eatin.

wheee.. that was fun, lol.

Offline Sanders

• View Profile
Hastings - West side of the vast Metropolis
Last edited by Temporal Security Agency: 8-25-2026 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Deleted unlawful reference to future history

Offline Sanders

• View Profile
Just got your phone mssg. Dave, I'll call you later. I need coffee :P