Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:03:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Intro  (Read 2659 times)

Offline zaskar

• View Profile
Intro
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:31:58 PM »
Hey there,

I've been lurking for a little bit.  Hadn't said hello mostly cuz I've been too busy to ride much and new I wouldn't be making any of the group rides going on.  I know a few on here from past years.

Live down in SE MN and ride a 07 ZX6R.  Been riding for awhile, some street, some track.  Back to riding some street and hoping to make a ride or two before winter.  Sounds like you've all had some successful rides this year, good to see that going on.   Used to have a small crew to ride with and I remember how much fun we had.  I've met so many good people through motorcycling.   It's good to see people still enjoying that kind of riding.  I'm not a fan of big groups, just not my thing and I tend to be kind of picky about who I ride with.

Maybe I'll meet some of you soon, some maybe later.

Ride smooth, ride safe!

Offline tk

• View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 08:16:01 AM »
Welcome! I remember your screen name from somewhere?  Maybe Sportbikes.ws back in the days when it was active. Hope you enjoy this forum.

Offline zaskar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:05:00 AM »
Hey Tony.  Yeah, I started on SBN and then moved to SB.ws when SBN got fishy.  Saw you just a couple months ago one night at DCTC, Ridercoach get together and I was pitted by Neal.  Was riding alot and didn't really get a chance to chat.

Maybe we'll see ya on Friday.

Offline tk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »
Hey Tony.  Yeah, I started on SBN and then moved to SB.ws when SBN got fishy.  Saw you just a couple months ago one night at DCTC, Ridercoach get together and I was pitted by Neal.  Was riding alot and didn't really get a chance to chat.

Maybe we'll see ya on Friday.

Sure, I remember now. How could I forget. You have a Black 07 ZX6R too. Same as Jay and me.

:-[
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:26:52 PM by tk »

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »
Hi Brian, good to see you Friday!  Glad we got a good run in before the end of the season.  If we are lucky, there might be one or two more in store....
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline zaskar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 09:47:11 AM »
Thanks for letting me tag along.  It was a great day for a ride and well executed ride.  Hopefully we can sneak some more miles in yet this year.

Hope you had a good rest of the weeekend.  I had other things going on but wished I would have been riding yesterday.

Offline nOOky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 01:21:26 PM »
Welcome. Let me know where you park your bike, I need a few spare parts... ;D

Offline zaskar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 03:42:13 PM »
FYI folks, always park on Jay's left.  =)

Bummer you're day had to start like that, but you handled it way better than I would have.  I mean if Denyse had kicked my bike over.....oops, I wasn't supposed to mention that.  =)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 04:11:39 PM by zaskar »

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 03:48:18 PM »
I mean if Denyse had kicked my bike over.....oops, I wasn't supposed to mention that.  =)

Hey now... you weren't supposed to say anything!     :'(
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline nOOky

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 03:48:37 PM »
lol here we go...