Forum > General Banter

Route postings that users may not want made public

(1/4) > >>

flyinlow:
My apologies to anyone where I posted a route they posted on MN-MSTA in my google docs links. I have a had a couple members ask me to remove routes and any public links to the maps in google maps and I think I have them all removed now.

I did not understand what the policy was for sharing these routes and apologize for my ignorance. My intention is not to upset anyone on the forum. Please let me know if there are any routes out there that some of you may have created. I have over 100 routes in google maps, so it may be difficult for me to remember where I got them all.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1MJvsV7i0AbcQ3cin7Pbuewf12FflTQqGqIwNnBxpyz8&hl=en

Lloyd:
 Here is a rebutal statement, just so your comments are put in context in regards to my routes. Others may have there own issues.

There was no misunderstanding when I told you, in direct and certain terms to not post up my routes!
There was no misunderstanding when I wrote you and you argued with me about removing my routes once you had already posted my routes!
There was no misunderstanding when you took my route and changed the name of it, then I posted up about it, only then did you tell me you removed it, for me to only see it back up on the page under yet a different name a week later!

I hope you are sincere and I appreciate that it finally appears to be down.

PKPK:
Hmm, some of those routes look familiar.  But that's OK, I posted them on MN-Sportbike for others to enjoy.  Feel free to use the 25-30 of them under my name.  :)

Greg:

--- Quote from: That other dude on October 23, 2010, 10:48:19 PM --- Here is a rebutal statement, just so your comments are put in context in regards to my routes. Others may have there own issues.

There was no misunderstanding when I told you, in direct and certain terms to not post up my routes!
There was no misunderstanding when I wrote you and you argued with me about removing my routes once you had already posted my routes!
There was no misunderstanding when you took my route and changed the name of it, then I posted up about it, only then did you tell me you removed it, for me to only see it back up on the page under yet a different name a week later!

I hope you are sincere and I appreciate that it finally appears to be down.

--- End quote ---

Lloyd, relax  :) .  He admitted he did something some wished he hadn't, now let it go.

ugh   :(

Although I agree with the sentiment in keeping written routes a little closer to the vest, this seams to be becoming a bigger issue than it needs to be.  

flyinlow:
I had removed Lloyds routes yesterday, yes, I made some mistakes. With this post I was attempting to make sure that if I had posted anyone else's routes that I wanted to make sure they knew about it and let me know which ones to take down. I don't want to keep getting PM's from other people as I already have about this. I think I have removed the ones that were unique to MN-msta. I did get some routes from other forums that were posted by members on this forum. If people want those removed as well, I can remove them.

As I said, I have over 100 routes in google maps, and I don't remember where they all came from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version