Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 02:02:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Should MNMSTA be a members eyes only forum?  (Read 5789 times)

Offline mikey

• View Profile
Re: Should MNMSTA be a members eyes only forum?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
if your gonna lock it to registered members, then why not just lock it for paying members?  then you would have a forum of maybe 15 paying members in minnesota.  Yes Lloyd i am a paying member.  I just dont understand all this 5yr old thinking around here.  It seems like if people dont agree with a particular persons views, then the rampage begins on insulting people and throwing a temper tantrum.  The whole " im not getting my way,  so im quitting" thing is just dumb.  A few, 2 that i can think of due this quite often on here and other boards when called on their bullshit.  Its no big secret who these people are.  Very rarely is anything beneficial contributed to the forum other then personal attacks on people.  An example,  is kinda of like people posting up an invite only ride in a public section.  If its invite only, why not keep it to yourself and those you wish to attend privately.  Sorry another rant,  i know people who wont join any of these boards just because of all the drama that a few bring to the table.

Since your post is once again apparently there to provoke a response.

Congratulations on being a MSTA member. If there was a gold star smiley or something to pin on your chest, I would post it up.

id prefer a cookie if you have any...   :D