Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:40:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1345 times)

Offline tk

• View Profile
Intro
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »
It says to use my real name. I'm Ernest. Nobody calls me that. I go by Tony or TK. I'm mostly on the MN-Sportbike and ZG Forums. I'll miss the MN-Sportbike
Forum :( This forum looks much like the MSTA National Forum, Sportbikes.WS, ZG, Sporttouring.Net, etc.  I'll try to adapt to it.

Offline beedawg

• View Profile
    • Ride Safe, Ride Smart! Motorcycle Safety Training
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 09:15:38 AM »
It says to use my real name. I'm Ernest. Nobody calls me that. I go by Tony or TK. I'm mostly on the MN-Sportbike and ZG Forums. I'll miss the MN-Sportbike
Forum :( This forum looks much like the MSTA National Forum, Sportbikes.WS, ZG, Sporttouring.Net, etc.  I'll try to adapt to it.

Hey, Tony.  I can hardly believe you told everyone your real name.   :o  You'll always be Tony to me.

Do you mean you'll miss the Yahoo! MN-Sportbike group?  I think I might know what you mean.  I would prefer to get emails.  It might be this forum's saving grace that I get email notifications of new posts, though.  I rarely think to go online and check for new messages at the 20 or so forums where I'm registered.  And when I do check in, I feel like I've walking in on the middle of a conversation.  This forum also makes it easier to find the messages I haven't read.  I didn't see this right away, but I have learned that I can click on "Show unread posts since last visit" in the upper right-hand corner, under my username, and then click on the word "New" in each topic to see each new post.

Happy Spring!

Brent