Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 09:46:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BIR This Sunday  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Chris

• View Profile
Re: BIR This Sunday
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 06:40:34 AM »

Where are the pictures of your umbrella girl ??? That is the most important stat.....

I agree with Lloyd no umbrella girls, means it was not a real race :)
Chris
----------

Offline kp

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 08:39:33 AM »
to many questions Lloyd! 

Well my friend Martin won and I finished second. Martin head was so big that we almost didn't have room for him to fit in the van for the ride home. That's why we had to leave the gas cans at the track.

glad you figured out why your 30 year old gas cans were left behind! I think Martin's still pretty pumped about his win!

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »
Nick was in front of me, and he didn't have any trouble staying out of my way. He was just plain fast on a R1. The heat just beat us to death and when we loaded the van there almost wasn't room for us and there was lots of room going up. My helmet and leathers were like I just laid them in water. Martin was excited and he should be he road it perfectly. I needed a very good start and only got a good start and I blew the joker on one lap. I tried to make it in 2nd gear and almost went onto the grass going wide. I hate that turn. We were on the short course for the race because it rain for one minute at lunch time and the drag strip was slippery at that time. But it would of been nice for the race I had the speed for turns one and two.

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 04:37:08 PM »
KP---you mean...........TOO

and I don't think so, anyways!

I saw Nicks Video on his facebook account-

I thought you guys were to be on the long course, but I see you guys split the day, some short some long
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline kp

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
Lloyd, I meant dos.   ;)