Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:34:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hallo from Deutschland!  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Hope2Ride

• View Profile
Hallo from Deutschland!
« on: March 24, 2010, 04:23:04 AM »
My real name is Hope and I live in the Twin Cities but currently deployed overseas in Germany (so won't be at any rides/events this year). I first started learning to ride on an 06' GSX-R 600 in 2008. I learned a little but didn't get much seat time and am still very new. I don't have the GSX-R anymore but I do have a 4-wheeler I just picked up. In Germany they can be made street legal, which mine is, so I'm learning to ride it and taking it out on the roads now too. I heard about this site from Tumbler and recognize a few other names here. I hope to keep meeting new people and learning more about riding.

2011 Honda CBR 250R

PKPK

Re: Hallo from Deutschland!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:02 AM »
My real name is Hope and I live in the Twin Cities but currently deployed overseas in Germany (so won't be at any rides/events this year). I first started learning to ride on an 06' GSX-R 600 in 2008. I learned a little but didn't get much seat time and am still very new. I don't have the GSX-R anymore but I do have a 4-wheeler I just picked up. In Germany they can be made street legal, which mine is, so I'm learning to ride it and taking it out on the roads now too. I heard about this site from Tumbler and recognize a few other names here. I hope to keep meeting new people and learning more about riding.

Welcome Hope!  Thank you for serving our country!

Paul

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 07:08:04 AM »
Welcome to the forum Hope. Thank god your in the service, as it helps offset your association with Mark.  ;D

Hope to see you again this summer.

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 01:03:48 PM »
Hope I didn't notice that you had joined until on the home page that you have a birthday coming up. How is the four wheeler working out for you.

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »
Welcome Hope!   :)
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!