Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How long will my rear Pilot Power last yet?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline nOOky

• View Profile
How long will my rear Pilot Power last yet?
« on: October 18, 2011, 06:50:09 PM »
There's about a 1/16" of an inch over the wear bars... and I want to ride Saturday or Sunday or both. Or should I just order a new tire?
Should I stay home and put it away while it's warm out yet?

Anyone, anyone?

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Re: How long will my rear Pilot Power last yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 06:58:11 PM »
 You have enough riding experience to make your own judgement but if you have 2/32" of tread over the wear bars that "should" last you about 1/4 of whatever miles you are getting out a tire

ie, if you get 4000 miles out of a tire, you should have about 1000 miles left

But I think you alreaady knew this and are just trying to change the topic and the top thread in the category?????   BUt hey, who knows perhaps I am wrong- it does occassionally happen
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline nOOky

• View Profile
Re: How long will my rear Pilot Power last yet?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 07:18:00 PM »
lol that's funny Lloyd, like I give a rip which topic is first. It never entered my mind, but I see how you think. There's just gotta be an ulterior motive eh?

It could be that I'm just starting conversation also, kind of dead around here. Glad you replied, I haven't talked to you in, like, forever, mainly because I don't get out much anymore.
I'm going to order a new tire, but leave it for the weekend.

P.S. If anything I'd want my post in the other topic, where I'm giving Ray grief, back on top  ;)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:19:54 PM by nOOky »