Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:38:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: nOOky  (Read 10088 times)

Offline gdawgs

• View Profile
Re: nOOky
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »
Dude, good luck with the future procedures.  Keep a good spirit as I believe it helps with the healing. 

If you need anything, please drop a line. 

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 09:27:10 AM »
Scary and frustrating stuff, Jay.

I have a close friend with the issue and the treatment worked very well.  The side affects were a bit tough for a bit however - so hang in there.

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
Good Luck Jay!   If you are going through withdrawal from riding, I'm sure that Denyse would let you ride backpack  ;D
Here's hoping the next procedure is the last one and puts you on an even pump - hopefully not causing the dreaded complication of premature ejection  :'( :P
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 03:16:43 PM »
Wow, sorry to hear of your health problems. Life sure ain't fair if a guy who works out and takes as good care of himself as you do can have this kind of health problem.

Let us know what if anything we can do to help.

Offline zaskar

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 03:27:41 PM »
Jay,

Bummer to hear this news.  Like others have said, you are about the last person I would have expected to have ticker problems.

I live in Rochester and work at Mayo so if there is anything I can ever do, you are more than welcome to call on me.

-Brian

Offline nOOky

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 04:08:21 PM »
I'll send you the bill Brian  ;)

Like I told Denyse, I'll be in the hospital again the 14th of December all day if you get bored. I spend all the the 12th doing testing, the 13th is the procedure which should last all day, and the 14 hopefully I get out early evening.

This weekend looks like the last weekend to ride, I'll probably do a short ride and put the bike away for the season.