Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:00:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Motorcycle Passing - Chase - Road Rage  (Read 13016 times)

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
Re: Motorcycle Passing - Chase - Road Rage
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 11:38:40 PM »
That what the guy told me and Denyse in Michigan. That other bikers come through town to fast even tho we weren't. So that's why he was trying to run us off the road.

Offline Hope2Ride

• View Profile
Re: Motorcycle Passing - Chase - Road Rage
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 01:11:14 PM »
Lloyd you mentioned the biker passing by crossing the double yellow lines and speeding. As for the speeding part isn't it ok to increase your speed to pass another vehicle as long as you slow back down? I don't think the biker did, I'm just asking?
As for the double yellow I don't know the laws about it being ok to pass on them or not in what states, etc.. but what about the fact the truck driver did it multiple times including on dangerous corners where there could have been oncoming traffic. The truck driver could've not only tried to run a biker off the road (which I beleive he did try to do given how far over he went) but killed or injured some other innocent people. I can see why the focus was on the truck driver and not the bikers. It was clear the bikers were just trying to pass him and he was being a total douche about it. If i were a cop and seen that video I would've given the bikers a break too in this situation given the severity and reckless driving exhibited by the truck driver. Just my .02   ;D   We all have our own opinions I guess but wouldn't that be something if we were all together on a jury like this! LOL

2011 Honda CBR 250R