Forum > For Sale/Wanted to Buy

Locksmith services available....now & into the future!!

(1/5) > >>

Tumbler:
My Dad has been operating a locksmith business since 1976 or so but has worked for 3M also.  Now that he has retired from 3M he could use some support for the locksmith business.

He is going to specialize in residential and commercial locks and I am going to take some of the automotive/street rod/motorcycle side of it.  If anyone needs some lock work done or know anyone that does...let us know.

I'll have business cards available at the events I make it to and am available on here as well.  Any and all help is appreciated!!!  Thanks for at least reading this post!!!

M&S Locksmith 651-428-0588

Tumbler:
Now that it's the off season its a good time to make sure you have an extra key for your bike or any of your other vehicles.

We're running a Holiday Special on select duplicate keys.  Contact M&S Locksmith at 651-428-0588 for more details.

carlson_mn:
Cool Mark.  Are you able to make my aftermarket helmet lock be used by my bike's key?  Right now I carry two keys.  PM me if you'd like to discuss details or on here.

Tumbler:

--- Quote from: carlson_mn on December 26, 2011, 07:38:24 PM ---Cool Mark.  Are you able to make my aftermarket helmet lock be used by my bike's key?  Right now I carry two keys.  PM me if you'd like to discuss details or on here.
--- End quote ---

We can sure look at it.  Give the number in the first post a call & talk with my Dad.

Since that's a more custom application he'd be the one to know if we can do it or not.

His name is Mark also so should be easy to remember.  LOL

Hope he can figure something out for you & thanks for trying us out!!

carlson_mn:
I'll do that, thanks Mark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version