Forum > For Sale/Wanted to Buy

Locksmith services available....now & into the future!!

<< < (5/5)

Tumbler:
Now that the season is winding down it's a good time to ensure you have an extra key for your bike and that they both are kept in a safe place so they are not lost during the off season.  Having your key code recorded in a safe place is also a great idea.  If M&S Locksmith can help you with any of the items I've mentioned here please give us a call.

Tumbler:
Now that the ridding season is in full swing I thought I would remind people about the services provided by M&S Locksmith.

One of the main things we are a benefit to this & other forums is to make copies of your bike key so you have a spare should the og one get lost.

We can cut them from an existing copy or the key code depending on if your only key has been lost.  If you have neither of them we can still help....it's just more of a challenge.

We also offer a full range of residential & business services including setting up master key systems, getting into old locks, & some safe services.

Feel free to contact either myself via PM or my cell (612-910-3339) or the owner Mark at 651-428-0588 & tell him you heard about us from MSTA.

Happy ridding!!

Tumbler:
I know it's reviving an old thread but wanted to make sure that if anyone needs any extra keys or security locks and such for storage feel free to hit us up.  Also remember as it says we do residential and commercial type of lock work.  As others that have used us can tell you we are far cheaper than others around town.

--- Quote from: Tumbler on November 07, 2016, 12:47:52 AM ---I thought I would post something about locksmithing.  My Dad has been operating a locksmith business since 1976 or so but has worked for 3M also.  He is retired from 3M and could use some support for the locksmith business.  He is going to specialize in residential and commercial locks and I am going to take the automotive/street rod/motorcycle side of it.  If anyone needs some lock work done or know anyone that does...let us know.  I'll have business cards available at the ZG events I make it to and am available on here as well.  Any and all help is appreciated!!!  Thanks for at least reading this post!!!

M&S Locksmith 651-428-0588
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version