Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:24:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Jacket cleaning/conditioning - $40  (Read 1384 times)

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
Jacket cleaning/conditioning - $40
« on: March 20, 2013, 09:31:24 AM »
It's a little late now for this particular offer, but keep this in mind for next season...   

Barnacle Bills Racing Leathers out of Springfield, KY offers a pre-season special on cleaning and conditioning your jacket/pants or full suit for $40.  They also do custom work (race leathers) as well as repairs, patching, alteratations, change/add lettering and sponsor patches, and cleaning and conditioning.

http://www.racingleather.com/repairs.html

I sent my 2pc to be cleaned/conditioned and had the speed hump foam replaced as it was basically disintegrated.  They can also do repairs to gloves. 

Just thought to pass it on!

Is it time to ride yet?  huh?  huh?  is it, is it?    :P
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline Chris

• View Profile
Re: Jacket cleaning/conditioning - $40
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
that would have been nice to know :-P
Chris
----------

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
Re: Jacket cleaning/conditioning - $40
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 05:30:56 PM »
You can always watch Nesba's forum - Barnacle Bill always posts his specials in the classified accessories thread there.

Me, I am a convert to doing it myself.  between Lexol and Leather Therapy products, I have been able to take care of my leathers (including my new white set - my tighty whiteys).
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82