Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:11:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Moto Blog  (Read 1017 times)

Offline otb

• View Profile
New Moto Blog
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:07:49 AM »
A friend of mine just started this: http://www.decreasingradius.net/ as a format for newer riders in general, with a sport riding/sport touring focus.

The emphasis is on safety and skill-building, as well as the mental aspects of riding/learning. Fitz is a long-time rider and an MSF Ridercoach; I'm just an old bastard with a background in working with kids with emotional issues, which, with my riding passion, has turned into an avocation for helping riders with severe fear issues.

We are looking for well-written articles; either about bikes in general or about how someone overcame obstacles to riding....or just about a fabulous ride you've had. There are plenty of folks on here with tons of good stories.

email me if you are interested.  oldetymebiker@comcast.net

I haven't been around much as I've just been back on forth for quick trips this winter. Looking forward to a spring ride or two.

Also, I'd like to link to this site from the blog, as I find this group seems to be a cut above, and although it's regional, the experiences and overall wisdom are not.