Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:55:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I'm Brent  (Read 1740 times)

Offline beedawg

• View Profile
    • Ride Safe, Ride Smart! Motorcycle Safety Training
I'm Brent
« on: March 16, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
Some of you might know me.  My favorite bike is my R6, but I put a few miles on my 250 Ninja, and I ride other bikes (when I can keep them running). My very first motorcycle was a Gemini SST 80, a weird Taiwanese 2-stroke with an engine design stolen from Yamaha.  The most miles I ever put on one bike was 135,000 on my K75S, before it was attacked by a deer.

I haven't made many group rides the last few years.  Most weekends, Debby and I are teaching people to ride motorcycles at our school.  I also work with Jessica at zaluskyridingschool.com.  Neither school has anything scheduled for the weekend of May 2 yet, though, so maybe we'll do the Slimey Crud Run this spring.

This site is an excellent place to find people to ride with.  Ray organizes some fun rides with great routes, great bikes, and great people!

Brent
http://www.ridesaferidesmart.com

Offline Tumbler

• View Profile
    • Better Livivng Thru Mondern Chemistry
Re: I'm Brent
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 11:00:04 PM »
Nice to see you on here Brent.  135k on a bike....WOW!!  I'm hoping one day I'll have a bike I love that much to keep that long.

You are right about Ray's rides....I went on some last season & look forward to more of them this year!!  I am going to try to lead some rides as well but I am fairly new to MSTA so we'll see how that goes.  I have not had many complaints on rides I've put together elsewhere so I'm sure it will go well here.

Look forward to meeting you & riding this year!!
Mark Cell  612-910-3339    Business website: http://www.amway.com/justlivin
Check it out...great deals for riding season snacks & such!!