Forum > For Sale/Wanted to Buy

1983 Honda V45 Interceptor VF750F FOR SALE

<< < (3/3)

wiemanca:
The Interceptor has arrived in Houston, TX last week.  I received and email telling me he rode it a short distance at low speed to get his TX state inspection sticker and has new tires on order so he can test the Interceptor's capabilities.  He says he is glad he did not pass it up.

One of the potential buyers that asked a lot of questions, after I informed him it was sold, he told me he thought I was too low of price and that is why he was questioning the purchase.  Now he wishes he had bought it.  He said Haggerty says it is valued at $4,500+, even with a few imperfections that I pointed out to him.  Oh well, I sold it at what I thought was a fair price, being I am not into the collector market.

FYI to anyone, if you give someone your bank account number to wire money to, they can also withdraw from that account without your permission.  Do as I do, have a separate account and keep it empty and only for such situations.  That separate bank account will come in handy if I do some more wire transfers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version