Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:29:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ANOTHER AWESOME MONDAY!!  (Read 1182 times)

Offline GUZZI JOHN

• View Profile
ANOTHER AWESOME MONDAY!!
« on: September 14, 2010, 09:59:13 AM »
  Dazzle & I had a great ride(roads much cleaner than last time) and found TK at Arcadia for the return leg-now I owe them both ice cream at Stockholm. ;D No iffy bits other than my 3 meetings with wild turkeys.???  My only question is who was the 'Green Vested Red Honda Rider'? I saw him 1st at the wayside north of Maiden Rock(we meet at the one south). He rode by while we were there. Saw him twice more during the ride(he followed for a while) and again he went by while I was resting at the wayside before heading home. We're hoping to get in another monday when the leaves are at their fall color peak ;). GJ :banana:
john pierson

Offline nraforevr

• View Profile
Re: ANOTHER AWESOME MONDAY!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »
That was me. I was coming home from Michigan, hitting some of my favorites on the way--Wildcat, 108, G, J, E, EE .... I wish I could have ridden with you guys for a bit but I had a wife and boy who were expecting me home.

It was funny, I could tell you were MSTA just following you for a few miles. Your speeds were nice and easy in the straights, your turns were smooth and quick, and I don't think I saw a brake light flash once. Funny to just bump into friends so far from home, great minds truly do think alike!

Pat

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."