Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:21:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wanted Track Suit  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Mike Duluth

• View Profile
Wanted Track Suit
« on: October 27, 2010, 04:25:22 PM »
I'm 5'9 and 190 lbs would like to buy a leather track suit, Got anything?
Push Harder

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
Re: Wanted Track Suit
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »
Mike, a good place to check is on the WERA forums.  I don't have the link here, but will post up tomorrow for you
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »
Also check the NESBA forum too.   I sold a Vanson to Jim Hubert a few months ago that would fit you.  I think he decided not to use it.   You could find Jim over on MNSBR if you wanted to ask him.
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 08:29:03 AM »
Here is a link to the WERA forums:  http://forums.13x.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 08:39:55 AM »
theres a guy on wera and zerogravity that has a nice suit for sale.

Hello there,
I am new to this forum but came here from WERA. I have a Rev'it TT one piece leather race suit for sale. Color: white/blue.  Size 50. Its new. Never seen any ride, race etc. Has 0 miles under the belt. Has to sell it to finance other expenses I have. It retails for around $1200-$1300. I will also include a spare back enclosure thing. The suit just came with two of them.  I am asking $1000 shipped to your door. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or need more pictures. Happy racing!

his username is pashlit on zerogravity.

Offline Jared

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 10:41:20 AM »
I have a Dainese suit that should fit you perfectly.  It's black/red/gray, size 54/44.  Let me know if you're interested.

Offline Jon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320610919005&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

I am selling mine. I am about 5'11" and 190 lbs and this thing fit me great but a little snug length-wise, so it would fit you perfectly. Check out my listing and make me an offer, I will give you a great deal.....