Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:23:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I'm Tom G - Red Duc Mon  (Read 1656 times)

Offline TomG

• ODO: 30,485
    • View Profile
    • Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer
I'm Tom G - Red Duc Mon
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:41:16 AM »
Howdy y'all & happy Spring!  I am Tom Gallagher, motorcyclist, dad, and criminal lawyer. I'm also a blogger (Minneapolis Criminal Law News - search for that, it'll be #1), my main site is http://www.liberty-lawyer.com/ and I'm on FaceBook and Twitter @TomGallagherLaw

I have been willing to offer what I know about the law, to the extent possible outside of a professional relationship, though that sort of thing certainly has limits.  For example, discussion of Speeding.

I do love to ride.  a few years ago I was extremely active w/ MN-Sportbike - MN-MSTA, organizing or leading ad hoc rides every week of the warm seasons.  In recent years, I've slacked in that area, but long to get out there and ride more!

I ride a Lofgrenized 2000 Ducati Monster.  It's big on torque, though not horsepower, and weighs under 400 lbs.  That reminds me, I need to lose 15 lbs myself!  For all the Ducati haters out there I say: "Ha!"  Your ODO had better have a bigger number on it than mine, or shut up! :)

I like the name change from Honda Sport Touring Assoc to Motorcycle Sport Touring Assoc.  Whew!  About time!  I like the move to a forum app away from YahooGroups. Thanks Ray and all who've worked on it!

Tom G
Red Duc Mon

Offline TomG

• ODO: 30,485
    • View Profile
    • Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer
Re: I'm Tom G - Red Duc Mon
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »
We can post pics? QL..
Eye surgery:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 11:08:47 AM by TomG »
Tom G