Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:47:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hey, I'm Andy P.  (Read 1696 times)

Offline KoopaTroopa

• View Profile
Hey, I'm Andy P.
« on: March 22, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »
My name is Andy Portugal, I've been riding for 4 seasons now. I'm on a couple other forums as well. I was recomended to this one by Lloyd Rivers. I've ridden with him and Ray on many rides. I have an 04 R1 that I've been riding for the last 4 years. It is my first street bike, but I have been riding dirt bikes since I was 7. I'm looking foward to going on some great rides and meeting new people this summer.

Offline Ray916MN

• Administrator
  • Dim Mak
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, I'm Andy P.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 07:11:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum Andy. Got any pics of your bike. I'd love to see how it turned out.

Offline KoopaTroopa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »
Not yet, Lloyd still has it in his shop, but I should be getting it back in a couple weeks now.

Offline KoopaTroopa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 10:57:23 PM »
Got my bike back and the mad scientist did a kick-ass job. Quality work, I didn't think it would turn out as good as it did. My hats off to Lloyd!

Offline Tumbler

• View Profile
    • Better Livivng Thru Mondern Chemistry
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 11:05:26 PM »
Bike looks great Andy...glad its finally done & you can get out riding again.  The tire is just a minor set back so don't let that get ya too much.  Glad you made your way on here.  I agree with you...a lot of the rides I've done with Ray, Lloyd, TK, Jon, Vince, & others have been great.

Like I told ya on the phone...since I'm working M-F during the day, when I get to put on miles I want it to be a lot each time.  This is definitely the place for that!!
Mark Cell  612-910-3339    Business website: http://www.amway.com/justlivin
Check it out...great deals for riding season snacks & such!!