Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:43:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Want your new bike for a little less. Here's where to go.  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
Re: Want your new bike for a little less. Here's where to go.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »
"Jenkins said “the program gives Kawasaki additional exposure of our premium brand..."   So why pick CostCo if it is a premium brand?
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 12:26:19 PM »
 The Apple Valley Sams club has this same "gimmick" going on there sometimes too. Cars, boats, 4 wheelers, motorcycles etc....

it is more just another way to "advertise" and get more people to see your products, IMO (just like when they park them in the shopping malls near xmas time)

And not to pick a brand war-but I'd pick a Kawasaki over any other bike but Honda (and even a few of them I'd steer clear of). So yes I'd call Kawasaki a "premium brand"
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »
I'm not shitting on Kaw, more wondering about the disconnect that I don't see CostCo as a similar level of brand.
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82