Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:55:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Arkansas Report  (Read 17847 times)

Offline Chris

• View Profile
Re: Arkansas Report
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2011, 04:06:16 PM »
very good to hear TK!!!
Chris
----------

Offline kp

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »
so glad you're on the mend. Let me know if/when you need anything?

Offline Ultra_Magnus

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 06:20:01 AM »
Damn TK, sorry to hear bout this. Ive ridden with you a few times.

As you know ,i also broke my femur in august in my accident :( The first few weeks arent fun, but ive got better fast after that. Im now walking with a cane.

Hope to see you on the road again.

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
I am not offering up any lame excuses for Tony, he knows what he did wrong or didn't do right.

But since I have the bike in front of me and have seen hundreds of crashed bikes over the years.
I will offer this up, his front tire was brand new the day they left (i put it on) The crash happened early the first day of riding.
The tire right now is not even scuffed on either side within 1.5" of the edge.....It is highly likely a contributing factor in the crash (I was not there and am not flying 800 miles away so I can't do an accident reconstruction). This does not make it any better or any worse, it is still a crash. But it is a factor to consider
Well I wasn't going to say anything about but I saw Tony and he bike yesterday. Lloyd is right on. I didn't think the tire looked like it had been rolled across the parking lot let alone 20 miles. When I talk to Tony about it and he was telling me what happen it was like he was telling me he was sorry. I have know Tony maybe twice as long as any one here and we have taken many trips and ride together. You can break in a tire in two or three laps on the track but in the rain you better be looking at them to make sure they are broke in. Some times shit just happens and we all even when we have years of experience still have a thing or two to learn. It's just a shame that the price is so high sometimes. On a side note Tony told me how lucky he was that it was raining because he would have had to take the chopper so he save some money. Your so lucky Tony.

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
Tony is a gem and an ace in our community and I'm proud to have ridden with him. 

This could not be better said.

Speedy recovery, Tony!

Ehrich

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
So glad to see TK's smiling face last night at First Thursday... he's in good spirits and while he has some hard PT to endure in the coming months, we'll be able to ride with him next season.  So thankful! 
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2011, 07:00:26 PM »
Tony is laughing showing me his really trick crotches. The sad thing is I have a set of those really trick crotches also. Don't ask why.

Offline Tumbler

• View Profile
    • Better Livivng Thru Mondern Chemistry
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2011, 03:00:22 AM »
I am not offering up any lame excuses for Tony, he knows what he did wrong or didn't do right.

Well I wasn't going to say anything about but I saw Tony and he bike yesterday. Lloyd is right on. I didn't think the tire looked like it had been rolled across the parking lot let alone 20 miles. When I talk to Tony about it and he was telling me what happen it was like he was telling me he was sorry. I have know Tony maybe twice as long as any one here and we have taken many trips and ride together. You can break in a tire in two or three laps on the track but in the rain you better be looking at them to make sure they are broke in. Some times shit just happens and we all even when we have years of experience still have a thing or two to learn. It's just a shame that the price is so high sometimes. On a side note Tony told me how lucky he was that it was raining because he would have had to take the chopper so he save some money. Your so lucky Tony.

Vince your post was right on from all I've heard...its good that we're all friends here so this sort of fthing doesn't get out of hand.  LOL

Tony I still have some chili for you from the feed.....we'll just have to figure out when I can come meet you at your place to deliver.  We'll be in touch.

Mark/Tumbler
Mark Cell  612-910-3339    Business website: http://www.amway.com/justlivin
Check it out...great deals for riding season snacks & such!!

Offline kp

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2011, 09:53:55 AM »
the best part about First Thursday's for me, was seeing tk.

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2011, 09:59:54 AM »
The best part for me was ;
not being there and having my bike used to set a greasy pizza box on........

Yes kim I will forever haunt you with this....When is that man of yours coming over to detail my bike like he said he would, for his atonement?
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline kp

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
suck it Lloyd. I'm from New York, no haunting from you scares me!

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2011, 10:21:39 AM »
So I guess I won't be recieving a christmas card from you then??

What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2011, 10:23:12 AM »
 Yes Kim I do realize it was likely as much or more the fault of those damn men you were with---Don't worry I have good payback in mind for them...You I just like to harrass a little....LOL

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »
TK, I'm not working again yet for a couple of weeks at least.  Even though my cars are manual transmission I have figured out how to drive with just my left hand.  ;D

So let me know if you need a ride to run an errand, etc. that you can't quite do yourself.  With your one good leg and my one good arm we can be unstoppable.

Ehrich

Offline kp

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2011, 11:37:48 AM »
TK, I'm not working again yet for a couple of weeks at least.  Even though my cars are manual transmission I have figured out how to drive with just my left hand.  ;D

So let me know if you need a ride to run an errand, etc. that you can't quite do yourself.  With your one good leg and my one good arm we can be unstoppable.

Ehrich

you'll join the Handicapable ranks!