Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:47:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Storage fees?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
Storage fees?
« on: February 09, 2012, 12:44:14 PM »
One of my friends asked me last fall to store 2 of his motorcycles at my place over the winter.  He brought them over the first part of November and of course depending on the weather, i'm sure he'll be picking up one of them as soon as it's nice enough out. 

He's asked me to shoot him a price on storage, but I have no idea what the "going" rate is?  (not that I would have to have that anyways)  The garage is well insulated, but not heated, i have covers on them and I took the batteries out and have them up on stands.  What would be a fair price in your opinion? 
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!

Offline carlson_mn

• View Profile
Re: Storage fees?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 01:04:27 PM »
$30/month per bike for a friend.  HP charges $350/bike for Oct-May including an oil change (wooptie-doo).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:07:40 PM by carlson_mn »
- Matt from Richfield
2008 FJR1300.  Yeah, it's got a shaft and bags. Let's ride

Offline RCKT GRL

• View Profile
Re: Storage fees?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 01:39:53 PM »
thanks Matt!
Those who have actually NEVER tried riding the track could learn a thing or 10 about being a better streetrider; because let's be honest; none of us (Greg) are as great as we think we are. LMAO!