Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:59:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Great deal on new Joe Rocket leather jackets...  (Read 1191 times)

Offline carlson_mn

• View Profile
Great deal on new Joe Rocket leather jackets...
« on: March 06, 2012, 10:20:40 PM »
This is a heck of a jacket.  I just ordered a 2nd one as I always wished my jacket was a bit bigger when bulking up for colder rides.  I paid a lot more 2.5 years ago for my jacket and it is still in great condition and I love it. 

They're on closeout now for $118 shipped so if you can find a color / size that is left, get on this if you are thinking of upgrading to leather.  This jacket is tough and has worked well in rides from 30-90 degrees.  I really find the neck to be comfortable and it gives you the option to button it so it stays away from hitting you in the neck. 

Anyways, here's the link just passing it on.  Order 2-4 inches above your actual measurements.  example I am a 44 chest with the tape but a 46 is a good fit with a t-shirt on and I just ordered a 48 to be more comfortable with my heated liner in.

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/last_chance_bargains/joe_rocket/blaster_4_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html
- Matt from Richfield
2008 FJR1300.  Yeah, it's got a shaft and bags. Let's ride