Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:32:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Possible girls ride??  (Read 8177 times)

Offline Bobbter600RR

• View Profile
Re: Possible girls ride??
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
ok thank you guys. :) I will finalize everything with Matt and hopefully have a route by the end of the week, and I will pm you guys the girls contact info so you guys can do what you need to do to make sure you guys will be well paired and feel safe.

Offline Jvs

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »
Hey quick question
Is this an open ride? I was hoping to toss on my gf as a "backpack" if possible :)
Jeff
"you thought you had it bad, try staring at his butt crack the last 50 miles"

Offline Bobbter600RR

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »
hehehe, well it kinda is. I originally wanted it as just a girls ride, but i have more backpacks than two up riders so I will allow guys to go as long as they backpack a lady who wants to go. if your girlfriend would like to go then we would love to have you both, It would be good to expose more women into the motorcycle community, plus you would get to go.. :) guess it just worked out that way. I guess this is going to be different from any other girls ride we've had, but I want everyone "females primarily" to go and meet other women in the field whether they ride or backpack.. so there an obnoxiously large answer to your question.. :)just make sure to let me know if you two do decide to go, were almost to the point where well need to have two groups and i want to make sure I know when to add more leaders and sweepers.

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 11:31:51 PM »
When is this ride?

Offline Elk

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 09:09:45 AM »
were almost to the point where well need to have two groups and i want to make sure I know when to add more leaders and sweepers.

Impressive!  It looks like you are meeting a need.

How many riders to you have at this point?

Offline Bobbter600RR

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 08:56:23 PM »
well, 11 people have stated that they'll be there and 15 people stated that they might be there on facebook, then i have a couple people on another forum and possibly one or two people from this forum. I have the route now and will be posting the meeting place shortly. :) Im very excited.

Offline Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 11:00:05 PM »
Very nice!
Chris
----------

Offline Racey_Stacey

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2011, 08:04:18 PM »
Awesome Bobby! Nicely done on planning all of this! I can not wait!!! :)

Offline Bobbter600RR

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »
Alright everyone!!! I have updated the facebook event and well be meeting in Hastings at the Holiday gas station and the route is posted too!! We will be having two to three groups as we have at least 17 people who are going and 15 more maybe's!! I cant wait to meet everybody and Im pretty sure our backpacks have all been found riders, if this is incorrect, please PM me right away so we can get that taken care of. Until next time.........

Also,  If anyone is interested I do need another sweeper and another person to be a leader in case we need a third or fourth group.. if anyone is interested please message me so I can keep you in the loop and you dont have to have a backpack if your willing to be a leader or sweeper. Thanks guys!!!!