Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:37:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Not YUL....  (Read 8391 times)

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
Re: Not YUL....
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 11:10:12 PM »
nah, can't be.  Yul knows how to quote a previous post! ::) :D ;D        ;)
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 11:16:16 PM »
If any posts degrade further to physical threats of violence, I will report it immediately to the police.
That is a guarantee!
Well you'll be needing Ray's help to ID our ISP and near as I can tell, that ain't how Ray rolls.  Just click on that little link that says "Report to moderator".  If you think this is aggressive, go somewhere else where you will feel more comfortable - perhaps a knitting circle website?   If you stay, I'll have the sport of poking fun at you to thank for my winter flying by.

IS IT BETTER TO BE THOUGHT OF AS POTENTIALLY AN ANONYMOUS ASSHOLE THAN IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:23:07 PM by Aprilian »
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 07:59:21 AM »
There's no way this can be real.  $50 says that Yul is Lloyd's alter ego, just trying to show his sensitive side...

I'll take that bet. I could use an $50...lol

Ya know I had to look up many of the words he used in those early posts, I don't typically use words that involve more than 4 letters--I am pretty sure nobody really thinks it is me.....but if you really want to throw away $50--I am all game to allow Ray to prove my IP is completely different than his(and I think a few times we were logged in simultaneously)
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 08:00:40 AM »
"nah, can't be.  Yul knows how to quote a previous post! "

Now that is funny.........
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline pkpk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 08:39:18 AM »
Guys - ignore the troll.  Provocation gets this guy off.

Offline Tim...

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 09:18:35 AM »
This is hilarious... Yul (You know that I know who you are), keep up the good work.

Offline gdawgs

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 09:20:21 AM »
Guys - ignore the troll.  Provocation gets this guy off.

I agree.  It seems like the posts are aimed at this community and to kill time.  I would prefer a moderator consider a ban.  It is not in the spirit of this forum.  I don't mind differing ideals or even debates, but toying with people is not what this forum is about. 

Also, it is clear to me that this is an experiment for Yul, and not true discourse.  Having a short lived joke is fine, but this is beyond that. 

Offline Tim...

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 09:50:20 AM »
Why ban Yul, she adds stimulation into an otherwise dull forum.

Offline aschendel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 09:58:10 AM »
I think Tim should out him / her and don't understand why he hasn't yet.  <shrug>

a.s.

Offline Jared

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 10:05:15 AM »
There's no way this can be real.  $50 says that Yul is Lloyd's alter ego, just trying to show his sensitive side...

I'll take that bet. I could use an $50...lol

Ya know I had to look up many of the words he used in those early posts, I don't typically use words that involve more than 4 letters--I am pretty sure nobody really thinks it is me.....but if you really want to throw away $50--I am all game to allow Ray to prove my IP is completely different than his(and I think a few times we were logged in simultaneously)
It was a joke, should have added some smileys at the end.  LOL at the 4 letter part.

Why ban Yul, she adds stimulation into an otherwise dull forum.
HMMM.  Yul is a girl?  Or are you implying he's a man with perpetual sand in his lady parts?

Offline Hope2Ride

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 01:54:11 PM »
And if I do not personally know you, then your anonymity is intact as well.

So let's personally get to know each other so you can stop hiding. I'll start, hi my name is Hope, many people here know me and know how to find me. I don't need to hide behind a keyboard like a COWARD. Now it's your turn....

2011 Honda CBR 250R

Offline vince

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Time 2 Travel
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 02:16:19 PM »
Be sure to read the label  first.

Offline Jvs

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »
Ya know I had to look up many of the words he used in those early posts, I don't typically use words that involve more than 4 letters

Lol!

I need a research topic for class, maybe I'll calculate the proportion of drama induced posts as seasons change. My current hypothesis: as winter approaches, D.I.P's increase by approximately 74%.
"you thought you had it bad, try staring at his butt crack the last 50 miles"

Offline tk

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 03:56:47 PM »
"perhaps a knitting circle website?"
LOL

JVS stick around you may have something for a research topic. LOL
When the riding season ends people get a little wacko. In past Winters
we had a gender war and the spam that stole Christmas.

I'm more active in the ugly babies thread because I don't know YUL.
All I know for sure is it aint Vince, he can't spell  well enough to be YUL.
LOL

Offline Hope2Ride

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 04:12:01 PM »
JVS- If you write that paper you need to post it afterwards for us to read. That sounds great! LOL

2011 Honda CBR 250R