Route Files

Site Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:59:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Not YUL....  (Read 8390 times)

Offline Richard

• View Profile
Not YUL....
« on: November 23, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »
…. But thanks for asking. 

For those who have inquired via my personal email as to my possible identity as YUL, I am not.  You can stop sending me emails now.

I am sure that Ray can verify via my IP addresses that I am not.  I have now logged on from work and home.

For those of you who seem to have a desire to repeatedly reference my anal orifice in a violent manner in your emails – I have to admit, that’s kind of hot!  If you send me any more emails I will gladly send you some expressive and artistic pictures of me naked in a clear envelope to your work address.  ;)

Offline Deplorable, thank you!

• I hate liars ! Keep the douchebags away, patrol !
    • View Profile
Re: Not YUL....
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »
LOL...

I did not include any language to suggest I wanted to violate your virtue. PLus I have no desire to see any naked pictures of you.

It is however very nice of you to come visit and let some know it is not you as YUL.
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 11:50:19 PM »
LOL...

I did not include any language to suggest I wanted to violate your virtue. PLus I have no desire to see any naked pictures of you.

It is however very nice of you to come visit and let some know it is not you as YUL.
You were the first, and only polite inquiry.  Then there was a gap of time and someone distributed my personal email. 

All I can say is, "OMG!  I am so going to blog about this in study hall."

Offline pkpk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »
I never believed it was Richard because Richard simply comes out and states stuff publicly, no games involved.

Yul

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 01:25:27 PM »
My name is not Richard.
I have decided not to reveal any more personal information due to the hostility communicated by some.

I am very bewildered that just sharing my thoughts on a few ideas has produced such a fervent action to root me out.  So I will continue to remain anonymous and will not allow myself to be burned at the stake.

I never believed it was Richard because Richard simply comes out and states stuff publicly, no games involved.

To define an action as a game, one must consider the level of accountability to the action.  As in a war-game, there are no deaths nor injuries resulting from a reckless action, thereby reducing personal accountability significantly.   A message board is a simulation of conversation in which personal accountability is removed allowing participants to be reckless with accusations and potentially offend others with no fear of retribution.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 10:07:25 PM by Ray916MN »

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »
I have decided not to reveal any more personal information.

I will continue to remain anonymous.

A message board is a simulation of conversation in which personal accountability is removed.

from the other thread...
I still don't understand why you are reluctant to introduce yourself - as is common in "civil dialog". 
I, for one, am tired of your boring rehash of stereotypes and grudges. 

Real men don't hide behind a keyboard.
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 05:03:31 PM »
 So YUL--it is your contention then that nobody has any accountability on a forum...

"A message board is a simulation of conversation in which personal accountability is removed allowing participants to be reckless with accusations and potentially offend others with no fear of retribution."

I think communication via verbal or text or email or yes...a forum is still communication and you are accountable for your actions....
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:33:47 PM by Ray916MN »
What you just read is based on my experience and the info I have acquired during my life. Yes, I post long responses regularly because I like to fully explain my views. If you don't like it or agree with what I have to say; ignore it. I HATE LIARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND!

Offline Aprilian

• some guys can't get enough horsepower!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »
Oh, now I get who you want to be
Yul Brynner in The Ten Commandments (1956)
What's my Line? Yul Brynner
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 06:16:00 PM by Aprilian »
Ian

"Crossing the centerline at any time except during a passing maneuver is intolerable, another sign that you're pushing too hard to keep up. Even when you have a clean line of sight through a left-hand kink, stay to the right of the centerline." Nick Ienatsch, The Pace http://tinyurl.com/3bxn82

Offline Stinger

• Yea Hey Der
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 06:14:59 PM »
 ;D lol
Roger
I still dislike forums.
Red PC800, White DRZ400S, Black FTR1200S, Red Multistrada 1200S

Yul

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 07:19:56 PM »
If any posts degrade further to physical threats of violence, I will report it immediately to the police.
That is a guarantee!

The few of you who are insistent on turning this site into a sideshow for poking fun and bullying others should be ashamed. 
Bring that trash to the other boards!!
And if I do not personally know you, then your anonymity is intact as well.  The insults and jeers are just as cowardly as anything communicated online.   Perhaps some time in anger management counseling is in order rather than badgering an unknown contributor of a message board.

Offline Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
If any posts degrade further to physical threats of violence, I will report it immediately to the police.
That is a guarantee!

That's the funnest thing I have heard all day

Chris
----------

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 09:44:14 PM »
That is a guarantee!

The few of you who are insistent on turning this site into a sideshow for poking fun and bullying others should be ashamed. 
Bring that trash to the other boards!!
And if I do not personally know you, then your anonymity is intact as well.  The insults and jeers are just as cowardly as anything communicated online.   Perhaps some time in anger management counseling is in order rather than badgering an unknown contributor of a message board.

What posts threaten you with physical violence even remotely?

You know it would be so easy for you to clear this all up..........But of course you won't-you like to hide in the dark corner and throw a hissy fit and make accusations.

Hey if you I did something you think the police should be involved in--I will pm you my full name and address...send them on over I am sure they would love to have a chance to come shoot the shit...

Offline Jared

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 09:46:43 PM »
There's no way this can be real.  $50 says that Yul is Lloyd's alter ego, just trying to show his sensitive side...

Offline Jared

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 09:48:07 PM »
Holy crap Lloyd you replied while I was posting which made it funnier...

Offline Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
There's no way this can be real.  $50 says that Yul is Lloyd's alter ego, just trying to show his sensitive side...
oh, that sounds like a good possibility
Chris
----------